- Tattoo machines have been around for around 100 years, and since that time, they are almost identical to their initial design.
- As of 2006 36% of people from the age of 18 to 29 had at least one tattoo.
- In Tahiti they used to believe that tattooing the body would keep its sacred power contained.
- In Ancient Egypt the upper class would use different tattoos to be able to tell the difference between slaves and and the peasant working class
- About 4% of consumers have spent over $1000 on a single tattoo.
- Tattoo is one of the most commonly misspelled words in our language. It is usually misspelled tatoo, or tatto.
- Women are twice as likely to have one of their tattoos removed as men are.
- Sailors from many cultures have tattoos of anchors on their arm, this symbolizes more than just a navy time affiliation, but also is a badge of honor, stating that they have sailed completely across the Atlantic.
See eTattoo Gallery
[feedlist listurl=”https://news.search.yahoo.com/rss?ei=UTF-8&p=tattoo+gallery&pvid=MriVyDIwNi4OdHlLUYhQyBXSOTguMlSTWXD_0iWI&fr=uh3_news_web_gs&type=2button” limit=10]
- 52% of of all people serving prison time have tattoos.
- Just about all large corporations in the United States have some form of restrictions or policy regarding tattoos in the workplace. everything from no visible tattoos showing, to restrictions on what kind of tattoos are allowed.
Remember – Tattoos are our specialty please tell us how we can improve your experience! Let TAT Balm help this be a great experience – from Pain to Pop – we are here